Coal mine explosion-proof conveyor belt vulcanizing press can be used for joining-up the rubber belts such as canvas rubber belts, nylon belts and steel cord belts etc, and can also be used for welding the special purpose rubber belts such as the flame-retardant rubber belts and anti-corrosive rubber belts etc.
Series LBD Explosion-proof conveyor belt vulcanizing press for rubber conveyor belts, is an technically advanced, structurally compacted vulcanizer for hot splicing the rubber conveyor belts, special for enterprises that the ambient with explosive gases and metal corrosive harmful gases., such as underground coal mines, power plants and ports etc, where require explosion proof equipment.
It can be used for vulcanizing the rubber belts such as canvas rubber belts, nylon belts and steel wire core belts etc, including the special purpose rubber belts like the flame-retardant rubber belts and anti-corrosive rubber belts etc.
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 660V 3 PHASES 50/60HZ;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 200°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes;
8. Temperature adjusting range: 0-200°C.
EXECUTIVE STANDARD: MT/T978-2006 EXPLOSION-PROOF BELT VULCANIZING PRESS