DLCBV-I Cross beam conveyor belt spot repair vulcanizer is specially used to repair small size broken and spot-shape of conveyor belt for belt width above 1400 mm, it suits for EP, Nylon, Canvas and steel cord belt.
During running of conveyor, due to reasons of heavy material, drop or equipment trouble may lead to spot-shape damage of conveyor belt, then we should repair it immediately.
The main features of the Cross beam conveyor belt spot repair vulcanizer are small size, light weight and easy handling. The heating plates are all electric (chip heating elements with safe and reliable insulation), uniform temperature, low energy consumption and high thermal efficiency. The electric control box is automatically controlled, sensitive, convenient and reliable. The pressure device is characterized by plate type, water pressure, large pressure and uniformity, etc.
1. Heating plate size: 350*350 mm;
2. Max. Repair size: 250*250 mm;
3. Working pressure: 0.5--1.0 MPa;
4. Rated power: 2.0 KW;
5. Heating up time< 30 minutes;
6. Timer adjust range: 0-99 minutes;
7. Temperature adjust range: 0-200 ℃;
8. Voltage: 220-660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
9. Repair belt width: 650 mm--2200 mm.
If belt width>1400 mm, please choose Cross Beam Spot Repair Vulcanizer.
Cross beam spot belt repair vulcanizer
Type of conveyor belt
Canvas, nylon and steel cord belt
Maximum size for belt repairing(mm)
Heating plate size(mm)
Vulcanizing temperature 145℃
220-660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases
Temperature difference of vulcanized heating plates
Warm up time(min)
As a conveyor belt joint tool, the vulcanizing machine should be maintained and maintained in the same way as other tools during and after use to extend the service life. At present, the vulcanizing machine produced by our company has a service life of 8 years as long as it is properly maintained.
Pay attention to the following issues when maintaining the vulcanizer:
1. The storage environment of the vulcanizer should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid the wetness of the electrical circuit caused by moisture.
2. Do not use the vulcanizing machine outdoors on rainy days to prevent the electric control box and the heating plate from entering the water.
3. If the working environment is damp and watery, when dismantling and handling the vulcanizing machine, the items on the ground should be raised, and the vulcanizer should not be in direct contact with water.
4. If the heating plate enters the water due to improper operation during the use, first contact the manufacturer for repair. If emergency repair is required, open the cover on the heat plate, pour the water out first, then set the electric control box to manual operation, warm to 100 ° C, keep the temperature for half an hour, and dry the line. The belt is spliced in the manual state. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time to make the overall replacement of the line.
5. If the vulcanizer does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half month (the temperature is set at 100 °C), and the temperature is maintained for about half an hour.
After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be cleaned, especially in winter. If the water can not be cleaned, the water pressure plate rubber will prematurely aging and the service life of the water pressure plate will decrease. The correct water release method is, after the vulcanization and heat preservation is completed, and before disassembling the vulcanizer. If the water is released after the machine is disassembled, the water in the water pressure plate may not be completely discharged.