Rubber Vulcanizing Equipment is also called conveyor belt vulcanizer, which is produced by Suzhou Arphu, we have great experiences in designing, manufacturing, training and after sale service, we have exported Rubber Vulcanizing Equipment to more than 60 countries and regions. Our customers include Almex agent, Nilos agent, BHP, Lafarge and Escondida mine, etc.
For Rubber Vulcanizing Equipment, it’s a special tools for repairing and splicing conveyor belts and widely used for various kinds of belt maintenance.
For our Rubber Vulcanizing Equipment, it’s widely used in vulcanizing and belt joint of canvas, nylon, steel cord, conveyer belt at spot in metallurgy, mining, power plants, ports, building materials, chemical industry, etc, where are without sufficient explosive gases and the harmful gases which can corrupt metal. It can also be applied to the vulcanizing joints of belts of features, such as anti-corrosion, thermal-protection, etc.
For water cooling system Rubber Vulcanizing Equipment, it can be cooled from curing temperature to 60 degree within 8 to 10 minutes. Fast cooling effective can save time and suitable for emergency repair and splice of conveyor belt.
The electric heating of heating plates with low power and fast warm up to curing temperature, which only costs about 25 mins from normal temperature to curing temperature.
Welcome for your visiting and inquiries of Rubber Vulcanizing Equipment.
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
Features of rubber vulcanizing equipment:
1. Heating Plate: lightweight, portable, pressure and temperature uniformity;
2. Water Plate: high pressure can reach Max. 2.0 MPa (20 bars or 290 psi);
3. Cross Beam: lightweight & high tensile aluminum alloy;
Structure of rubber vulcanizing equipment:
The rubber vulcanizing equipment is composed of the following parts.
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
7.High-pressure soft pipe;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plates;
11. Secondary cable;
12. Electric control box;
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates;
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
Please advise the following questions:
1. Belt width, belt material (such as EP, NN or ST) and splicing length ( joint length);
2. Voltage, such as 380V 50HZ 3 phases;
3. Electrical pump or manual pump;
4. Standard ( automatic ) control cabinet or PLC touch screen control cabinet.