Conveyor belt vulcanization technology is the use of belt splicing equipment to pressurize and bond steel cord conveyor belt joints. The key to the vulcanization process is to determine the proper joint method, vulcanization temperature, vulcanization pressure and vulcanization time.
Belt splicing press (hereinafter referred to as belt vulcanizing machine), the main body is made of high strength aluminum alloy. Common power supply, temperature uniformity, with a fully automatic electronic control cabinet, pressure systems supply 1.5 ~ 2MPa , the joint strength can reach the original belts 90 % or more.
The belt splicing press machine is widely used in metallurgy, mining, cement, power plants, ports, building materials, chemical industry, able to carry out conveyor belt hot vulcanizing and repairing effectively .
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The phenomenon that the belt is bonded to the heating plate after the vulcanization is completed.
The reason for this problem is that the user does not have a spacer such as newspaper or talcum powder in the middle of the upper and lower heating plates in accordance with the operation requirements. The heating plate is in direct contact with the conveyor belt. After this problem occurs, it is only necessary to clean the heating plate. In the next use, it will not appear again in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
Maintenance of belt splicing press
As a conveyor belt joint tool, the belt splicing press should be maintained and maintained in the same way as other tools during and after use to extend the service life. At present, the vulcanizing machine produced by our company has a service life of 8 years as long as it is properly maintained.
Pay attention to the following issues when maintaining the vulcanizer:
1. The storage environment of the vulcanizer should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid the wetness of the electrical circuit caused by moisture;
2. Do not use the vulcanizing machine outdoors on rainy days to prevent the electric control box and the heating plate from entering the water;
3. If the working environment is damp and watery, when dismantling and handling the vulcanizing machine, the items on the ground should be raised, and the vulcanizer should not be in direct contact with water;
4. If the heating plate enters the water due to improper operation during the use, first contact the manufacturer for repair. If emergency repair is required, open the cover on the heat plate, pour the water out first, then set the electric control box to manual operation, warm to 100 ° C, keep the temperature for half an hour, and dry the line. The belt is spliced in the manual state. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time to make the overall replacement of the line.
5. If the vulcanizer does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half month (the temperature is set at 100 °C), and the temperature is maintained for about half an hour.
6. After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be cleaned, especially in winter. If the water can not be cleaned, the water pressure plate rubber will prematurely aging and the service life of the water pressure plate will decrease. The correct water release method is, after the vulcanization and heat preservation is completed, and before disassembling the vulcanizer. If the water is released after the machine is disassembled, the water in the water pressure plate may not be completely discharged.