The hot vulcanizing press machines are widely used in vulcanizing and belt joint of canvas, nylon, steel cord, conveyor belt at spot in metallurgy, mining, power plants, ports, building materials, chemical industry, etc, where are without sufficient explosive gases and the harmful gases which can corrupt metal. It can also be applied to the vulcanizing joints of belts of features, such as anti-corrosion, thermal-protection, etc.
Hot Vulcanizing Press Machine is one tool that used in the field of conveyor belt maintenance. Its working principle is through the electrical heat of the heating plates to curing temperature, the water plate or rubber bag of hot vulcanizing press machine provides suitable working pressure. As per different type of conveyor belts, the warm up time is different. Through about 30 to 50 minutes under suitable, the splicing effective will be pretty goods, its strength can reach 85% comparing with original belts.
The main parts of hot vulcanizing press machine includes heating plates, rubber bag or water hydraulic plate, aluminum alloy cross beams, control box and pump, etc.
The advantages of hot vulcanizing press machine are high efficiency, light in weight, easy to move and install and user-friendly control, etc.
Before inquiry, please advise your belt width and splicing length, voltage, etc. It’s better to provide technical data of belts. It can help us to design the heating plates. Welcome for your inquiries and comments.
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
The vulcanizer is composed of the following parts.
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
5. Nut; 6.Gasket;
7. High-pressure soft pipe;
8. Pressure-testing pump;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plates;
11. Secondary cable;
12. Electric control box;
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates.
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
1. Assist the buyer in engineering planning and system requirements analysis, and develop a complete design plan
2. Work closely with the relevant authorities of the buyer, fully consider the models required for the buyer's project
3. Provide the professional technical consulting services
4. Provide inspection and reception at any time and various conveniences, select professional technical personnel, business personnel to carry out technical communication, timely offer product performance, features, program design drawings, and various parameters, and actively cooperate with the buyer to select a satisfactory product manufacturer.
Understanding your construction sites, and guide you the specific installation and trial run, and training your operator for free.
After-sales service staff will be return visit & question customers, and for the emergence of the problem, we will be in shortest time to give you a satisfactory solution. We shall make the investigation for the annual use of the product.