Hot vulcanizing machine with the advantages of advanced technology, compact structure and easy operation, which is widely used for the vulcanized bonding of the belts mixed with canvas, nylon, steel cord, etc., and it’s also suitable for the flame retarded, corrosion proof and other special belts.
Conveyor belt hot vulcanizing machine (hereinafter referred to as belt vulcanizing machine), the main body is made of high strength aluminum alloy. Common power supply, temperature uniformity, with a fully automatic electronic control cabinet, pressure systems supply 1.5 ~ 2MPa , the joint strength can reach the original belts 90 % or more.
Vulcanized belt splices by hot vulcanizing machine provide a method of joining the ends of conveyor belts without interrupting the continuity of the belt.
The underlying principle is to establish flexible adhesion between the components of the two belt ends being joined in the splice. The goal is to develop this flexible adhesion in the splice area develop this flexible adhesion in the splice area equivalent or greater to that of the breaking strength of the fabric in the original belt.
The hot vulcanizing machine is widely used in metallurgy, mining, cement, power plants, ports, building materials, chemical industry, able to carry out conveyor belt hot vulcanizing and repairing effectively .
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
Please advise the following questions:
1. Belt width, belt material (such as EP, NN or ST) and splicing length ( joint length);
2. Voltage, such as 380V 50HZ 3 phases;
3. Electrical pump or manual pump;
4. Standard ( automatic ) control cabinet or PLC touch screen control cabinet.