Rubber & steel cords conveyor belts can be hot vulcanized by the splicing machine. Hot vulcanized welding method breaks the traditional cold vulcanization method, which not only has good joint quality, flat and smooth, but also can make the tensile strength of the belt joint reach 85 % to 90 % of the original conveyor belts.
DLCBV series Conveyor Belt Vulcanizer (vulcanizing press). has the following advantages, such as small size, light weight for transportation and installation and temperature uniformity. Well-distributed pressure(0-1.5Mpa) supplied by pressure system, equipped with automatic control cabinet, between control cabinet and heating plates are connected by integrated plug with multi-core cable, easy maintenance, reliable and stable as working, etc.
This water cooling vulcanizer just need use the ordinary water, after finishing the vulcanization, the heating plates can be connected with water for rapid cooling. This can improve efficiency as well as the quality of belt joints. In general, the vulcanization temperature cooled to 60 ℃ need only 10 minutes, cooled water pressure is ≥0.2mpa.
Hot vulcanized splicing machine is a kind of vulcanizing equipment through stacking the two ends of the conveyor belt with the raw rubber material body in between, via heating device in which the raw material body is melted and the both ends of the conveyor belt are bonded together by a pressurization and heat retention process.
The rubber belt conveyor is a transportation equipment widely used by factories and mines such as metallurgy, mines, power, building materials, etc.
Among them, the quality of the new belt or the old belt repair joint of the belt will directly affect the economic operation and service life of the belt conveyor.
Hot splicing conveyor belts, the maintenance and repair workload is greatly reduced, the maintenance cost is reduced, and the equipment is safely operated. Therefore the arphu brand hot vulcanized splicing machine is necessary for belt jointing & patching.
The conveyor belt vulcanising machines are widely used in area of metallurgy, mining, power plant, ports, building materials, chemical industry etc.
Packaging Details: Seaworthy Wooden cases or as per client’s request
Lead Time: 15-20 days
Hot vulcanized splicing machine structure
The hot vulcanizer is composed of the following parts.
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
7. High-pressure soft pipe;
8. Pressure-testing pump;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plates;
11. Secondary cable;
12. Electric control box;
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates;
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
When using a manual pump to press, there is a phenomenon that pressure does not go up. You can check it by following the steps below.
(1) Check if the water inlet of the water pressure plate is pressed due to the tightening of the frame bolts. If this happens, loosen the bolts properly;
(2) Check the manual pump for air leakage or loose joints, tighten them, and check the gasket of the hydraulic pump for damage.
1. Assist the buyer in engineering planning and system requirements analysis, and develop a complete design plan
2. Work closely with the relevant authorities of the buyer, fully consider the models required for the buyer's project
3. Provide the professional technical consulting services
4. Provide inspection and reception at any time and various conveniences, select professional technical personnel, business personnel to carry out technical communication, timely offer product performance, features, program design drawings, and various parameters, and actively cooperate with the buyer to select a satisfactory product manufacturer.
Understanding your construction sites, and guide you the specific installation and trial run, and training your operator for free.
After-sales service staff will be return visit & question customers, and for the emergence of the problem, we will be in shortest time to give you a satisfactory solution. We shall make the investigation for the annual use of the product.