Conveyor belt vulcanization technology is the use of vulcanizer equipment to pressurize and bond steel cord conveyor belt joints. The key to the vulcanization process is to determine the proper joint method, vulcanization temperature, vulcanization pressure and vulcanization time.
Hot vulcanizing machine is a kind of vulcanizing device through stacking the two ends of the conveyor belt with the raw rubber material body in between, via heating device in which the raw material body is melted and the both ends of the conveyor belt are bonded together by a pressurization and heat retention process.
The hot vulcanizing press are portable rubber machinery consisting of a machine frame, up & down heating platens, water hydraulic platen, heat insulation platen, control cabinet, water pump(manual pump or electrical pump) known as the pressurized device. The high strength aluminum alloy cross beams are used as vulcanizing machine main frame.
It is widely used in metallurgy, mining, cement, power plants, ports, building materials, chemical industry, able to carry out conveyor belt hot vulcanizing and repairing effectively .
Hot vulcanizing press machine structure
The belt hot vulcanizing press is composed of the following parts.
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
7.High-pressure soft pipe;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plates;
11. Secondary cable;
12. Electric control box;
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates;
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: The heating process becomes longer or the temperature cannot reach 145 °C. If you encounter the above problems, you should check the following steps.
(1) Make sure the wooden heat insulation plate is placed between the heating plate and the frame. If the heat insulation plate is lost, the temperature rise inspection is performed after installing the heat insulation plate.
(2) If the temperature cannot be raised, check whether the vulcanization time switch in the upper left corner of the control cabinet is open. If it is open, the vulcanizer has entered the heat preservation stage, and the temperature naturally cannot rise.
(3) The above two situations are normal but unable to heat up, we can check whether the heat insulation plate is wet. If the heat insulation plate is wet after contacting the water, the temperature of the heating plate should be used to dry the temperature to meet the requirements.
(4) After passing the above inspection, if it still cannot heat up, please contact the manufacturer for further technical consultation or return to the factory for repair.
Maintenance of Hot vulcanizing press
As a conveyor belt joint tool, the vulcanizing press should be maintained and maintained in the same way as other tools during and after use to extend the service life. At present, the vulcanizing machine produced by our company has a service life of 8 years as long as it is properly maintained.
Pay attention to the following issues when maintaining the hot vulcanizing press machine:
1. The storage environment of the vulcanizer should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid the wetness of the electrical circuit caused by moisture.
2. Do not use the vulcanizing machine outdoors on rainy days to prevent the electric control box and the heating plate from entering the water.
3. If the working environment is damp and watery, when dismantling and handling the vulcanizing machine, the items on the ground should be raised, and the vulcanizer should not be in direct contact with water.
4. If the heating plate enters the water due to improper operation during the use, first contact the manufacturer for repair. If emergency repair is required, open the cover on the heat plate, pour the water out first, then set the electric control box to manual operation, warm to 100 ° C, keep the temperature for half an hour, and dry the line. The belt is spliced in the manual state. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time to make the overall replacement of the line.
5. If the vulcanizer does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half month (the temperature is set at 100 °C), and the temperature is maintained for about half an hour.
6. After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be cleaned, especially in winter. If the water can not be cleaned, the water pressure plate rubber will prematurely aging and the service life of the water pressure plate will decrease. The correct water release method is, after the vulcanization and heat preservation is completed, and before disassembling the vulcanizer. If the water is released after the machine is disassembled, the water in the water pressure plate may not be completely discharged.
After sale service
We will test our products well before exporting.
If there is nature fault of our products in One year, we will take the responsibility to change or repair new poducts for you.
Beyond one year, we will supply accessories (parts of vulcanizer) for our clients, and only charge the accessories fee.
If the shortages are not caused by man-made factors or faulty operation, etc, we take the responsibilities for our products within one year.