Conveyor belt vulcanizer, also called conveyor belt vulcanizing press or belt vulcanizing press machine. It's vulcanize equipment and tools for repairing & splicing of conveyor belt. It suits for various conveyor belt, such as EP, Rubber, Nylon, Canvas and Steel cord belt, etc.
The belt vulcanizer is dependable, lightweight and portable machine, which is widely used in the field of metallurgy, mining, power plants, ports, building materials, cement, coal mine, chemical industry, etc. Heating plates are available for rhombic, rectangular and modular type (two or more sets of heating plates together).
Specifications for conveyor belt vulcanizing press
Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate
Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )
220V/380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3PHASES
Temperature adjustment range
0 to 200°C
Timer adjustment range
0 to 99 minutes
Temperature adjusting range
1. Heating Plate: lightweight, portable, pressure and temperature uniformity;
2. Water Plate: high pressure can reach Max. 2.0 MPa (20 bars or 290 psi);
3. Cross Beam: lightweight & high tensile aluminum alloy;
The main frame of our vulcanizing press is made of aluminum alloy with high tensile strength.
Heating plate is made by aluminum alloy, with light in weight and good thermal conductivity, it can enhance the temperature uniformity of heating plate.
1. Control the quality of the raw materials from the raw material sources;
2. During the heating sheet production process, the multimeter assists in measuring the resistance value, etc.;
3. After the sintering is finished, measure whether the temperature distribution of the heating plate is uniform, etc;
4. Measure the resistance value, and test the water pressure and machine frame before leaving the factory.
Packaging Details: Seaworthy Wooden cases or as per client’s request
Lead Time: 15-20 days
Please advise the following questions:
1.Belt width, belt material (such as EP, NN or ST) and splicing length ( joint length);
2.Voltage, such as 380V 50HZ 3 phases;
3.Electrical pump or manual pump;
4.Standard ( automatic ) control cabinet or PLC touch screen control cabinet.