Arphu continues to provide the conveyor belt vulcanizer, conveyor splicing tools, materials in Wuxi, China. This portable belt vulcanizer works stable, easy to set-up and operate, it is an indispensable vulcanizing machine to do on-site hot splicing for the EP,NN, Rubber and steel cord conveyor belts.
Conveyor Belt Vulcanizer is a type of special device for belt jointing & repair in conveyor industry. The belt vulcanizer has a high tensile aluminum alloy materials frame, lightweight, ordinary three-phase current power supply, temperature uniformity of heating plate, uniform pressure ( 0~2Mpa) of water supply system. The belt vulcanizer is equipped with light Electronic Control Cabinet, which is connected with mainframe by integrative plug-in and multi-core cable. It's easy to operate. At the same time, it has the features of fast warming, uniform temperature, high thermal efficiency, etc.
Belt vulcanizer is the necessary auxiliary equipment for belt conveyor. As we all known, the working efficiency and belt’s lifetime can be directly affected by the quality of the belt joint, especially for the long distance and high-strength conveyor belts.
The belt vulcanizers are widely used in vulcanizing and belt joint of canvas, nylon, steel cord, conveyor belt at spot in metallurgy, mining, power plants, ports, building materials, chemical industry, etc, where are without sufficient explosive gases and the harmful gases which can corrupt metal. It can also be applied to the vulcanizing joints of belts of features, such as anti-corrosion, thermal-protection, etc.
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
The belt vulcanizer is composed of the following parts.
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
5. Nut; 6.Gasket;
7. High-pressure soft pipe;
8. Pressure-testing pump;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plates;
11. Secondary cable;
12. Electric control box;
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates.
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
1. Heating Plate: lightweight, portable, pressure and temperature uniformity;
2. Water Plate: high pressure can reach Max. 2.0 MPa (20 bars or 290 psi);
3. Cross Beam: lightweight & high tensile aluminum alloy.
As a conveyor belt joint tool, the belt vulcanizer should be maintained and maintained in the same way as other tools during and after use to extend the service life. At present, the vulcanizing machine produced by our company has a service life of 8 years as long as it is properly maintained.
Pay attention to the following issues when maintaining the vulcanizer:
1. The storage environment of the vulcanizer should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid the wetness of the electrical circuit caused by moisture;
2. Do not use the vulcanizing machine outdoors on rainy days to prevent the electric control box and the heating plate from entering the water;
3. If the working environment is damp and watery, when dismantling and handling the vulcanizing machine, the items on the ground should be raised, and the vulcanizer should not be in direct contact with water;
4. If the heating plate enters the water due to improper operation during the use, first contact the manufacturer for repair. If emergency repair is required, open the cover on the heat plate, pour the water out first, then set the electric control box to manual operation, warm to 100 ° C, keep the temperature for half an hour, and dry the line. The belt is spliced in the manual state. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time to make the overall replacement of the line.
5. If the vulcanizer does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half month (the temperature is set at 100 °C), and the temperature is maintained for about half an hour.
6. After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be cleaned, especially in winter. If the water can not be cleaned, the water pressure plate rubber will prematurely aging and the service life of the water pressure plate will decrease. The correct water release method is, after the vulcanization and heat preservation is completed, and before disassembling the vulcanizer. If the water is released after the machine is disassembled, the water in the water pressure plate may not be completely discharged.