Arphu mainly provide conveyor belt splicing tools, machines and conveying protection device for metallurgy, mining, coal, electric power, building materials, port, chemical, engineering, environmental protection and other industries. Our conveyor splicing products are exported to Southeast Asia, Africa and other countries and regions, and enjoy a good reputation in the international market.
Conveyor splicing tools also called conveyor belt vulcanizer, belt splicing machine etc.
We are specializing in the design, development and manufacture of electric conveyor splicign tools, vulcanizers and repair equipment.
DLCBV series conveyor splicing tools and machines, the cross beam adopts aluminum alloy material with high strength and good plasticity, and the heating plate adopts aluminum alloy plate with high purity and strong thermal conductivity. The whole machine is portable and the surface temperature of the heating plate is uniform. The water pressure plate is supplied with uniform pressure by an electric pump or a manual pump, and is equipped with a precision digital display automatic electric control box. The connection between the electric control box and the main unit is completed by an integrated plug-in and a multi-core cable, which is convenient to operate and reliable in operation. At the same time, it has the characteristics of fast heating, uniform temperature and high thermal efficiency. The conveyor splicing tools and vulcanizers are the important vulcanizing equipment for rubber &Steel cord belt hot splicing.
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
The vulcanizer is composed of the following parts.
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
7.High-pressure soft pipe;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plate;
11. Secondary cable;
12. Electric control box;
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates;
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
Maintenance of Vulcanizer & conveyor splicing tools
As a conveyor belt joint tool, the vulcanizing machine should be maintained and maintained in the same way as other tools during and after use to extend the service life. At present, the vulcanizing machine produced by our company has a service life of 8 years as long as it is properly maintained.
Pay attention to the following issues when maintaining the vulcanizer:
1. The storage environment of the vulcanizer should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid the wetness of the electrical circuit caused by moisture;
2. Do not use the vulcanizing machine outdoors on rainy days to prevent the electric control box and the heating plate from entering the water;
3. If the working environment is damp and watery, when dismantling and handling the vulcanizing machine, the items on the ground should be raised, and the vulcanizer should not be in direct contact with water;
4. If the heating plate enters the water due to improper operation during the use, first contact the manufacturer for repair. If emergency repair is required, open the cover on the heat plate, pour the water out first, then set the electric control box to manual operation, warm to 100 ° C, keep the temperature for half an hour, and dry the line. The belt is spliced in the manual state. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time to make the overall replacement of the line.
5. If the vulcanizer does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half month (the temperature is set at 100℃), and the temperature is maintained for about half an hour.
6. After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be cleaned, especially in winter. If the water can not be cleaned, the water pressure plate rubber will prematurely aging and the service life of the water pressure plate will decrease. The correct water release method is, after the vulcanization and heat preservation is completed, and before disassembling the vulcanizer. If the water is released after the machine is disassembled, the water in the water pressure plate may not be completely discharged.
We are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Arphu brand belt vulcanizers and conveyor splicing tools for conveyor belt repairs in Jiangsu, China. Our splicing machines and repair machines adopt the unique technology and precision digital control system. The splicing machine has well-distributed vulcanizing temperature and uniform vulcanization pressure, also it’s easy to operate. The conveyor splicing machine is light in weight and durable, ideally suit for cement, mine, port, steel industry etc. Arphu is proudly to be a conveyor belt vulcanizer supplier of BHP, Lafarge cement, Fatima group, Innovators Conveyor belt Spa, Ngan Loi Company etc.