Conveyor Belt Welding Machine is another name of conveyor belt vulcanizer, which is widely used in heavy duty conveyor belt splicing and repairing. Mainly used in the industries of power plant, mining, metallurgy, cement, steel mill, port and ship, etc. Conveyor Belt Welding Machine can repair and splice EP, Rubber and ST conveyor belt, etc.
The conveyor belt welding machines are portable rubber machinery consisting of a machine frame, up & down heating platens, water hydraulic platen, heat insulation platen, control cabinet, water pump(manual pump or electrical pump) known as the pressurized device. The high strength aluminum alloy cross beams are used as welding machine main frame.
Here we introduce the model of our conveyor belt welding machine, it’s model is depended on belt width, such as if the model is DLCBV-1000*830, it means the conveyor belt vulcanizer is suitable for belt width is 1000 mm, and heating plate length is 830 mm, its actual splicing length is about 730 mm due to we left each edge about 50 mm in order to keep temperature uniformity.
For our conveyor belt welding machine, its belt range or model is from B650 to B2800 mm, if more than B2800 mm, we will use steel cross beams instead of aluminum alloy cross beams due to too long aluminum cross beams can’t ensure adequate working pressure.
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
The welding machine is composed of the following parts.
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
7.High-pressure soft pipe;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plates;
11. Secondary cable
12. Electric control box;
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates.
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
1. Control the quality of the raw materials from the raw material sources;
2. During the heating sheet production process, the multimeter assists in measuring the resistance value, etc.;
3. After the sintering is finished, measure whether the temperature distribution of the heating plate is uniform, etc;
4. Measure the resistance value, and test the water pressure and machine frame before leaving the factory.
1. Assist the buyer in engineering planning and system requirements analysis, and develop a complete design plan
2. Work closely with the relevant authorities of the buyer, fully consider the models required for the buyer's project
3. Provide the professional technical consulting services
4. Provide inspection and reception at any time and various conveniences, select professional technical personnel, business personnel to carry out technical communication, timely offer product performance, features, program design drawings, and various parameters, and actively cooperate with the buyer to select a satisfactory product manufacturer.
Understanding your construction sites, and guide you the specific installation and trial run, and training your operator for free.
After-sales service staff will be return visit & question customers, and for the emergence of the problem, we will be in shortest time to give you a satisfactory solution. We shall make the investigation for the annual use of the product.