Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Press, also called conveyor belt vulcanizer that’s used for hot splicing of conveyor belt, not only EP, but also can splice steel cord belt.
The conveyor belt vulcanizing press is composed of the following parts.
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
7. High-pressure soft pipe;
8. Pressure-testing pump;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plates；
11. Secondary cable
12. Electric control box；
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates;
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
4 Tips on how to choose a conveyor belt vulcanizing press
How to choose one suitable model of Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Press is the most important thing, because only the suitable conveyor belt vulcanizing kits or conveyor belt vulcanizing tools can help workers to provide high efficiency and save time and cost, reduce labor intensity.
Firstly, we should know the belt width, as per DIN standard to calculate the splicing length;
Secondly, we must know the voltage, generally it’s from 220V to 660V, 50/60HZ with three phases. Here we suggest three phases for the heating plates of Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Press.
Thirdly, max. Working pressure is also one of the most important matter that we should consider it, for EP or rubber belt, it’s no more than 12 bars, for ST belt, it’s about 15 to 18 bars, different customers have different requirements of working pressure.
Fourthly, we also need to confirm if the Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Press is used on ground or underground if there is explosive gas or not, we will consider the working environment for our belt vulcanizing press.
So please advise the following information before inquiry:
1. Belt width=____________MM;
2. Splicing length=_____________MM;
3. Bias angle of Heating plate:___________ degree;
5. Heating plate: Single plate or modular type.