ARPHU brand conveyor rubber belt vulcanizing equipment adopts electric heating technology. It’s greatest advantage is that it is evenly heated by using rubber pressure plate, the machine works smoothly with uniform pressure. And it’s also equipped with portable automatic electronic control cabinet , which is easy to operate and has long operating life.
Conveyor belt rubber vulcanizing equipment structure
The vulcanizer is composed of the following parts.
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
7. High-pressure soft pipe;
8. Pressure-testing pump;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plates;
11. Secondary cable;
12. Electric control box;
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates;
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
Three three key factors that influence the conveyor belt joint quality are: vulcanizing temperature, vulcanizing pressure and vulcanizing time.
The main parts of conveyor belt vulcanizing machine are made of aluminum alloy material, the feature of aluminum is smooth surface, high strength.
Water-cooled type vulcanizing machine will be greatly save the time. From the vulcanizing temperature to 60 ℃, it only needs 20 minutes.
Conveyor belt rubber vulcanizing equipment is ideal cause it will reduce the wastage of conveyors belts as well as time.
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
Maintenance of Vulcanizer
As a conveyor belt joint tool, the rubber vulcanizing equipment should be maintained and maintained in the same way as other tools during and after use to extend the service life. At present, the vulcanizing machine produced by our company has a service life of 8 years as long as it is properly maintained.
Pay attention to the following issues when maintaining the vulcanizer:
1. The storage environment of the vulcanizer should be kept dry and well ventilated to avoid the wetness of the electrical circuit caused by moisture.
2. Do not use the vulcanizing machine outdoors on rainy days to prevent the electric control box and the heating plate from entering the water.
3. If the working environment is damp and watery, when dismantling and handling the vulcanizing machine, the items on the ground should be raised, and the vulcanizer should not be in direct contact with water.
4. If the heating plate enters the water due to improper operation during the use, first contact the manufacturer for repair. If emergency repair is required, open the cover on the heat plate, pour the water out first, then set the electric control box to manual operation, warm to 100 ° C, keep the temperature for half an hour, and dry the line. The belt is spliced in the manual state. At the same time, the manufacturer should be contacted in time to make the overall replacement of the line.
5. If the vulcanizer does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every half month (the temperature is set at 100 °C), and the temperature is maintained for about half an hour.
6. After each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be cleaned, especially in winter. If the water can not be cleaned, the water pressure plate rubber will prematurely aging and the service life of the water pressure plate will decrease. The correct water release method is, after the vulcanization and heat preservation is completed, and before disassembling the vulcanizer. If the water is released after the machine is disassembled, the water in the water pressure plate may not be completely discharged.