Hot splicing is usually done on site, by connecting the two ends of the belt by vulcanisation at the time of installation. This process uses extreme heat and pressure to vulcanize the two ends together. Once the materials have cooled down, a smooth and seamless long-lasting splice is the result. We make your splice joints strong and durable!
DLCBV conveyor belt machine for hot splicing, the main components are made of high strength aluminum alloy. It adopts the chip type electric heating element to warm up, has advantage of stable operation, high thermal efficiency and uniform temperature. It is equipped with a mobile automatic electric control cabinet. The pressure system is supplied with 0-2MPa uniformly distributed. The conveyor belt machine is easy to operate and lightweight.
The quality of the belt connection will influence the working efficiency of the rubber belt or the length of life directly, especially for the long distance and high-strength conveyer. Therefore, model DLCBV conveyor belt machine for hot splicing is the necessary accessories for the belt conveyor equipment.
1. Vulcanization pressure: 1.0-2.0 MPa;
2. Vulcanization temperature: 145°C;
3. Difference in surface temperature of vulcanized plate: ± 5°C;
4. Heating up time ( at normal temperature to 145°C )<30 minutes;
5. Voltage: 220V/ 380V/415V/440V/480V/550V/660V, 50/60HZ, 3 Phases;
6. Temperature adjustment range: 0 to 199°C;
7. Timer adjustment range: 0 to 99 minutes.
1. Heating Plate: lightweight, portable, pressure and temperature uniformity;
2. Water Plate: high pressure can reach Max. 2.0 MPa (20 bars or 290 psi);
3. Cross Beam: lightweight & high tensile aluminum alloy;
Structure of Conveyor belt machine for hot splicing
1. Cross beam;
3. Iron plates for cushion;
7.High-pressure soft pipe;
9. Heat-insulation plate;
10. Upper heating plates;
11. Secondary cable;
12. Electric control box;
13. Primary cable;
14. Down heating plates;
15. Hydraulic plates (please find Fig1 in detail)
Please advise the following questions:
1. Belt width, belt material (such as EP, NN or ST) and splicing length ( joint length);
2. Voltage, such as 380V 50HZ 3 phases;
3. Electrical pump or manual pump;
4. Standard ( automatic ) control cabinet or PLC touch screen control cabinet.
5. Special design and production service is offered as per requirements of clients.