(1) Check whether the oil pool, oil level and oil mark meet the specified standards. If it does not meet the requirements, it should be replenished in time.
(2) Check if the button is flexible and there is no jam.
(3) Check if the motor ground wire is loose, detached or damaged. If it is loose, it should be tightened, and it should be notified to the maintenance personnel if it is loose or damaged.
(4) Check whether the safety protection device is complete and reliable.
(5) Check if the handles are flexible.
(6) Tighten the nuts of the loose parts.